TESOL-NELTA Regional Conference and Symposium 2019, Nepal
NELTA is organizing the TESOL-NELTA Regional Conference and Symposium 2019 this November.
Main Theme: Ecological Approach to ELT: Prospects and Challenges
Date for Symposium: Wednesday, 20 November 2019 (1 day)
Date for Regional Conference: 21-23 November 2019 (3 days)
Location: DAV Sushil Kedia Vishwa Bharati Higher Secondary School, Jawalakhel, Patan, Lalitpur, Nepal
Key Speakers: Prof. Alan Maley, Prof. Lia D. Kamhi-Stein, Prof. Dr. Jai Raj Awasthi, Prof. Dr. Vishnu S. Rai, and Dr. Willy A Renandya
Plenary Speakers: Prof. Dr. Z. N. Patil, Prof. Dr. Arifa Rahman, Prof. Richmond Stroupe, Prof. Aymen Elsheikh, Dr. Jovan Ilic, Dr. Tamas Kiss, Dr. Ramnita Saini Sharda, David Royal, David D. Perrodin, and Bishwa Raj Gautam,
The TESOL-NELTA Regional Conference and Symposium 2019, Nepal is one of the key events jointly hosted by Nepal English Language Teachers’ Association and TESOL International Association to provide a unique platform for the ELT/ ESL/ TESOL and TEFL professionals globally. The event will have two parts.
- The first part will be a one-day pre-conference TESOL Symposium for the participants between 150 and 180.
- The second part will be a three-day TESOL-NELTA Regional Conference, 2019 in which approximately 1000 ELT professionals from the diverse background will have an opportunity to participate in the conference and present papers and posters, do workshops, symposiums, give a talk, host a forum, interactive language fair, and panel discussion.
Unique Features of this Conference
- Jointly hosted by TESOL International Association, USA and NELTA.
- Wide ranges of sub-themes In ESL.
- Meet and greet more than 1000 ESL professionals, authors, publishers, vendors and movers, and shakers.
- All sessions are open to registrants (no ticketed session).
- A platform for ESL professionals, trainers, researchers, scholars, advocacy leaders, policymakers and students.
- A large resources exhibition from Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, Routledge, and many more for a one-stop shop.
- Best weather in November in Nepal.
- Meeting with the international TESOLers, and key members.
- ELT clinic and job shops.
- The registration fee will cover lunch during the conference, bag, stationery, journals, newsletter, and certificate.
For more information explore the links below